Water Quality e-Learning is an interactive e-Learning module (developed by the SCORE program) on estuarine water quality. This easy-to-use module provides detailed information about each water quality parameter measured under the SCORE program: water clarity, temperature, pH, dissolved oxygen, and salinity.
Module highlights include:
- Animations and graphics that illustrate key scientific concepts.
- Test questions that reinforce key scientific concepts.
- Videos (with sound) that demonstrate how SCORE volunteers measure water quality.
- Interactive tools for measuring water quality.
- Teacher resources, including printable quizzes and a guide to curriculum standards.
Living Classrooms describes teacher-developed classroom and field activities related to oyster habitats.
Other Educational Resources provides links to additional teacher and student resources related to oysters and habitat restoration.